- Design and Drafting
- Pipe and Sheet Rolling
finishes - secondary services
- Powder Coating
- Zinc Plating
- Cadmium Plating
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
Quality delivered on time with our Five Step Quality Control Process.
- Formal, internal drawings and part numbers are created and assigned for each deliverable, unless provided by the customer.
- A Work Order, generated for each confirmed Estimate or Purchase Order, is checked prior to release.
- Production Staff Members, tasked with creating components, record all outputs on the Work Order.
- Designated Quality Inspectors perform visual inspections and periodic dimensional verification on component-level outputs.
- Each weldment, assigned to a skilled and experienced welder, is created and recorded on the Work Order IAW distributed prints.
- The Production Manager performs visual inspections and dimensional verification on weldment-level outputs, as defined by the Work Order.
- The Production Manager is responsible and accountable for delivering completed and verified Work Orders to the Office Manager.
- The Program Manager and General Manager review each completed order for accuracy and completion before customer release.
- Orlando Metal Fabrication is familiar with both AS9100 and ISO9001 Quality Management Systems and is able to complete Dimensional Verification Forms upon request.
- Orlando Metal Fabrication keeps detailed records of raw material inputs procured and can provide Material Certification for all raw material inputs, as required.*
*Additional fees may apply for these value added services.